Menu

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

A day for my big love


Hi dear readers,
I'm so sorry for lazying in posting something new on blog. This will be my first entry for my fashion blog, and, please, follow me to take this day being the birthday for my blog, cause its also the annivesary day for my romance! Thank you!
Actually, I think I should say something abt the reasons why I created my blog as a fashion blog! Because I have the passion for fashion! It doesn't mean that I love shoppping or just wearing beautifully. Fashion has more meaning. If you love fashion, you will love the trend, the shape, the style, even  it's not suitable with you. Or you may fall in love a tranger in an atractive outfit!
So, I created this site to share with you my love and hopefully I will have more friends with the same passion. Maybe it will be the pics which shot by me, the pics of my looks everyday, and so on...
Welcome you, thank you, and Love you all, my friens <3









And...you can see me in the flower skirt, It's my big love <3

No comments:

Post a Comment